Australia Work Permit Visa

Who could get this visa?

You might be able to get a Skilled — Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) if:
You are younger than 31 years of age
You have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognized institution in the past two years
You have not held a Skilled — Recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a member of the family unit)
You can demonstrate your English language ability
You meet health and character requirements.

Your engineering qualifications

In the two years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:
Bachelors degree
Masters degree
Doctoral degree
Postgraduate diploma
Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialization in engineering, such as:
Civil engineering
Structural engineering
Chemical engineering
Environmental engineering
Electrical and electronics engineering
Mechanical, production and plant engineering
Mining and material engineering.

English languages Eligibility

IELTS:6 Bands(No band Less Than 5)

PTE:50 Score

For Rapid Assessment!