The United Kingdom is a popular destination for International students and well respected for world-class standards of teaching. Programs and Courses in the United Kingdom are generally shorter than any other country ,which helps to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs. The teaching system is designed to encourage students to ask questions, debate and come up with their own ideas.
United Kingdom Universities and colleges combine practical learning with lectures and seminars and embrace innovative teaching methods and high-tech learning environments and have wide range of opportunities to gain practical experience. Many courses and programs have options for work placements and internships that count towards their degree. Many offer the chance to gain professional accreditation too.
Wherever in the world you end up, if you have a degree from a UK university it will be recognized by employers, universities, and governments. As UK universities are associated with quality education, earning a degree from one of the UK's many highly-regarded universities will aid your career progression.
1. Acceptance Letter from University/college
1. All Academic transcripts
2. English language proficiency test score card- IELTS/TOEFL
3. Financial documents
4. Valid Passport & Passport size photographs
5. Statement of purpose (SOP)
1. Quality education and internationally recognized whole over the world
2. Cross cultural experience
3. Health benefits from National Health Service (NHS)
4. Part-time work while studying
5. Work permit after completion of study